Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get In Ma Belly!

So ... um, to all of you who play sports out there ...

Is it normal to be absolutely famished and eating like a lumberjack when in training for an event?
Because I eat a bit of breakfast before going to salsa rehearsal, but by 9:30am I'm starving! I end up having to pack 2-3 meals because I'm eating my lunch before 10am and can't stop grazing all day. And I want bad stuff! Greasy hamburgers, chocolate, pretty much anything that will likely cause a huge zit reaction before the big show. ha ha

So to all of you athletic types ... any healthy meal plans or power foods I should be eating to keep up my stamina? And please don't say a carrot and spinach milk shake because it'll never happen ...!

2 comments:

  1. Oatmeal for breakfast seems to last longer for me... it's at least 10:30 before I start eating my lunch!

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tom!
    I'll try that!
    See you in a few hours for your first salsa class! :)

    ReplyDelete