Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Don't Waste the Pretty"

Thanks for coining that little expression a few years ago, Susie!

They're here ... the shoes are here!

This afternoon, I was watching and shotlisting tape from Question Period today and despite the heavy topics, I smiled the whole day ... because my left eye was being slightly blinded by the shoe bling that was reflecting off of the light on my desk. :)

I'm going to a group salsa class tonight ... the only clean thing to wear is sweatpants ... but damn, my feet are going to be cute and sparkly!! Woot!

Pictures coming soon. :)

PS -- I can just imagine the squeals amongst some of you ladies ... happy that finally ... Heather Robinson has an appreciation for shoes (but I should note that they ARE comfortable, so I've held onto at least a part of my anti-shoe fetish persona! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment