Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our "Fan Club"

Thank you SO much for coming to support us: Mom, Connie, Kyla, Raj, Christina, Claude, Mary, Will, Jerry, Paule, Emma, Harry, and Stacey. It meant the world to have you guys there in the front row ... and the very first faces we saw when we hit the ballroom dance floor!

And to our other friends and family members who sent texts, emailed, called, and continued to show so much interest in our progression through this incredible experience, all the way to performance night! And Cindy and Loretta, the flowers were beautiful!

To the Salsa Caliente dancers at Cafe Casablanca: you guys added even more fun to the experience by leading me around on social dance nights (even when I couldn't do more than the basic step), always told me I was getting better, and introduced me to a whole new fun social scene that I didn't even know about three months ago. I can't wait to keep dancing with you!

And, personally, to those of you (you know who you are) who listened to me groan about the aches and pains, never complained about my early nights because of 8am rehearsals, and gave me the encouragement to keep going. And especially being there to celebrate this transformation into joy and creativity. And for telling me that you see it in my eyes. Love you guys! Much more dancing to come!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment