Monday, May 11, 2009

Vote For Us!


After more than a month on the road covering the BC election -- which is tomorrow night -- I'm SO ready to get back to Victoria and my beloved salsa rehearsals. Charles and I were rockin' the dance just before I left and when I popped home for a quick practice, I remembered most of our choreography (but was admittedly out of breath after a month of intense travelling and virtually no exercise. Yuck.)

And so, when I head back to Victoria at the end of the week, Charles, Christina and I will be back at it ... HARD. We have three weeks to be performance-ready. Everyone had 12 weeks to practice ... we had 8. But we are not daunted. Oh no. If you've ever seen a TV journalist creating magic at the last hour as a deadline approaches and the pressure is on, they you are about to see it again.

Come and support us on Saturday, June 6th and vote for our sexy, magical, fun and flirty salsa routine. You won't be disappointed! :)

1 comment: